I understand that Synergy Success Network is committed to ensuring the highest standards of ethical and environmental trade practices, professionalism and business conduct including the provision of safe working conditions, the protection of workers’ rights and fair trading.
We are very keen that only businesses that share our values have the opportunity to be recommended to our Business Builders through our Power Team network.
Therefore we have entered into a partnership with Crimson Crab and Compliance Director, Robert Briggs will be overseeing the management of the Power Team.
Becoming a Power Team Member is subject to compliance with the Membership Criteria, along with The Power Team Terms & Conditions v1.3, Synergy Success Networks Ethical Trading Policy and The Power Team Code of Conduct.
If you wish to apply to become a Power Team member please complete our Pre-Application Questionnaire.
It should take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete. You will need details of your legal trading entity, together with insurance details if any.
We would also like two references from past clients, please make sure that the people whose details you provide are willing to give a reference and that they understand that their personal data will be shared with us for this purpose. You can give the details in the Pre-Application Questionnaire or supply them later using the Power Team Reference Notification Form.
- Pre-Application Questionnaire
- Power Team Reference Notification Form (Not required if reference details are given in the Pre-Application Questionnaire)
Your answers will be checked against the membership criteria and any areas of concern may result in follow up questions and or an audit meeting. We will also contact the references to ask them about their experience with your services. If you meet the criteria and at our sole discretion, you will be accepted as a member of the Power Team.
We will then invite you to sign The Power Team terms and conditions of membership to formalise the agreement.
The first month or part thereof for a new Power Team Member is free. The Membership Start Date is the first day of the month following the month of acceptance as a Power Team Member.
For every 500 Business Builders, the cost of Power Team Membership is £600 per year. So, if there are between 1 and 500 Business Builders the fee is £600, if there are between 501 and 1000 Business Builders the fee is £1200, if there are between 1001 and 1500 Business Builders the fee is £1800 and so on.
The cost of membership may be spread over 12 equal monthly payments each due on the first day of the month with the first payment due on the Membership Start Date.
If the full membership fee is paid in advance of the Membership Start Date the fee will be discounted by £100 for every 500 Business Builders.
Increases in the numbers of Business Builders
Where the number of Business Builders crosses an incremental threshold during the course of the Power Team Membership:
- If the Power Team member paid in advance of the Membership Start Date the additional fee, discounted by £100, divided by the number of full months of membership remaining will be invoiced immediately. (If the discounted fee increases by £500 and there are nine full months of membership remaining the Power Team Member will be invoiced for £375, if there are six full months of membership remaining, they will be invoiced for £250 and if there are three full months remaining, they will be invoiced for £125.)
- If the Power Team member did not pay in advance of the Membership Start Date the additional fee, divided by the number of full months of membership remaining will be invoiced immediately. (If the fee increases by £600 and there are nine full months of membership remaining the Power Team Member will be invoiced for £450, if there are six full months of membership remaining, they will be invoiced for £300 and if there are three full months remaining, they will be invoiced for £150.)
- If the Power Team member is paying monthly the additional fee, divided by the number of full months of membership remaining, along with the previous monthly payment will be invoiced at the beginning of each subsequent month of membership. (If the fee increases by £600 the Power Team Member will be invoiced for the remaining full months of membership at £100 per month.)
All fees are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
We take the protection of personal data seriously. Your personal data will be used for the purposes of introducing potential Business Builders and to administer our ongoing relationship. It will be shared between Crimson Crab and Synergy Success Network.
The Power Team supports members of The Business Builder programme provided by Synergy Success Network Ltd, registered in England and Wales Company number 11305324.
14 Fairways Business Centre,
Airport Service Road.
Hampshire PO3 5NU
VAT Number 322726812
The Power Team is managed on behalf of Synergy Success Network by Crimson Crab Ltd registered in England and Wales Company number 07740349.
The Old Surgery, 19 Mengham Lane,
Hampshire PO11 9JT
(c) Crimson Crab Ltd July 2019 All rights reserved