Feedback from Chris Jay Executive Chairman Enable Me

Having recently spent an afternoon with Rob thrashing out an important policy for our charity, his guidance and facilitation were crucial to the finished product and unlike some consultants we have used in the past, he has actually written it on our behalf as well as several other policies in conjunction with us.
As Chairman of Enable Me, it is a huge weight off my mind to know that someone with such competence is supporting us in such an important area. I highly recommend Crimson Crab to all sectors of industry.
Chris Jay Executive Chairman Enable Me

Can I terminate the contract I have with a supplier who has not supplied what they said they would?

At law, the right to terminate a contract for breach arises if there is a substantial failure to perform.

Any defect in performance must attain a certain minimum degree of seriousness to entitle the injured party to terminate.

A failure in performance is substantial when it deprives the party of what they bargained for or when it goes to the root of the contract.

For less serious breaches, a right to damages may arise, but not a right to terminate.