I’ve been a reputation advocate with Crimson Crab for some years now
Steve Thomson Profile Training
I’ve been a reputation advocate for three years now
and have never looked back. I have enjoyed many benefits of being an advocate including increased exposure at the monthly huddles as well as the additional promotion for my business received through the Crimson Crab website and marketing threads. Having been vetted and checked by Robert as part of the onboarding process gives me comfort that my business is running in an ethical manner. I pass this assurance on to potential clients which encourages them to sign up to the services I provide
John Simmons - Simcompliance Ltd and Grounded Safety
✓ want to enhance your reputation
✓ consistently trade fairly, legally and ethically
✓ want more of the right type of clients
and your business is…
- sincere, responsible and dependable
- able to meet the standards in our Membership Criteria
- willing to be contractually bound by our Reputation Advocate Terms and Conditions
- willing to comply with our Code of Conduct and
- willing to comply with our Ethical Trading Policy
Then the membership benefits you will enjoy are…
Listing in the Reputation Advocate Directory
A place at the F2 Business Huddle – Networking with a purpose, on the second Friday of every month at a reduced cost
License to display the Crimson Crab Reputation Advocate logo on your website, emails and other promotional material
Marketing opportunities including:
- Opportunity to provide the “Reputation Matters” presentation at the F2 Business Huddle
- Providing marketing material at Crimson Crab Events
- Joint promotion (with the sharing of costs)
There is a non-refundable application fee of £70 (unless a Crimson Crab Business MOT has been completed in the preceding six months).
You will be audited against the standards in our membership criteria, which may involve an audit meeting.
If you can meet the criteria, agree to our Ethical Trading Policy and undertake to comply with the Code of Conduct you will be accepted as a Reputation Advocate. You will then be asked to provide the information for your directory entry.
If you are accepted as a Reputation Advocate there is an annual investment of £144 discounted to £120 if paid in full in advance.