This workshop is aimed at businesses that already have some experience with the tendering process or have completed our ‘How to Tender I (An Introduction)’.
This session will get down to the nitty gritty and help businesses increase their level of understanding and improve the skills to put together their best possible tender bid.
The workshop will cover:
- relevant public procurement law
- improving how you communicate your expertise, track record and resource base
- techniques for presenting your tender or Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) in an effective and professional way
- presenting clear methodology
- tips on collaborative bidding
- guidance on bidding for larger value contracts
Reputation Academy members have one free place. All we ask is a contribution (£15) to cover the cost of the room and refreshments.
To book a place please click here and please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Crimson Crab event booking terms and conditions.