True but you would need some additional information if your brand and trading name wasn’t the same as the name of the legal trading entity.

Essentially the legal trading entity is the name under which you pay tax on your trading profits.

Then you would need to disclose the full name of the legal trading entity and a physical address at which you can be contacted.

If you are registered at companies house, PLC, ltd, LLP, CIC etc. you also need to give your registered office address, registration number and the country of registration.

Return to questions